Privacy Statement on the protection of personal data
Who is responsible for processing my data? (Controller)
● Name: Jumbo Tours España S.L.U.
● Address: Gran Vía Asima 4 B 2º. Polígono Son Castelló. 07009 Palma de Mallorca, Baleares, España
● Phone: +34 971 211 100
● Legal registration: Registro Mercantil de Palma de Mallorca, Tomo 1565, Libro 0, Folio 48, Sección 8ª, Hoja PM-29268, Inscripción 1ª.
● Company Registration Number: B-07893365
● Jumbo Tours España has designated a Data Protection Officer. You can contact our DPO by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we collect, store and process your data?
The main reason we ask you for personal details is to help manage your clients’ Transfer Reservations and to ensure you get the best service possible. We collect personal details (name, client surname, phone, mobile number and email) and the transfer details (client first name, client surname, holiday address, additional comments, arrival and departure flight information).
If you want to register, we collect identification and contact data (VAT ID, fiscal name/business name, contact name, position, agency name, management group, website, address, postcode, town, county, country, phone, fax and email).
We also use your personal data to contact you and to inform you of the latest deals and special offers and other products or services which we believe may be of interest to you. We will expressly request you give your consent to this by asking you to tick the corresponding box.
If you have given us your consent to contact you, but change your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
How long will you keep my personal information?
We will keep your personal information for five years as required by law and deleted thereafter.
We also keep the data in order to resolve any judicial claim regarding the service offered.
What is the reason for using my personal data?
To process your online Transfer Reservations.
To whom is my data disclosed?
Your data is shared solely with the Transfer chosen by you during the reservation process. Furthermore, we ensure the Transfer follows data protection regulations.
What rights do I have over your use of my personal data?
Under data protection law, you have certain rights we need to make you aware of:
● Right to access information. You have the right to ask us for an overview of your personal data processed by us.
● Right to modify information. If your personal data is incorrect, you have the right to ask us to correct it.
● Right to erase. You may ask us to erase your personal data when we no longer need it for its original purpose. However, we will need to keep your personal information for a period of five years, as required by law, and thereafter delete it.
● Right to object. You have the right to object at any time.
● Right to restrict processing. You have the right to ask us to restrict using your personal data if:
❖ You believe the information is inaccurate.
❖ We are processing the data unlawfully.
❖ Jumbo no longer needs the data, but you want us to keep it for use in a legal claim.
❖ You have objected to us processing your data for our own legitimate interests.
❖ Right to data portability. You have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data directly to you in electronic format.
Security of personal data
Jumbo Tours España implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk. These security measures apply to both electronic and paper form and assure data availability, integrity and confidentiality. In the case of a personal data breach, we will notify you as soon as possible.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
Jumbo may change this notice from time to time in the future. Any such changes will be posted here and, where appropriate, notified to you, in writing, by email. We recommend you check back frequently to see if there have been any updates or changes.